Stay tuned... Due to certain daughters leaking the family secrets... the rest of you have the right to know. The Chambless' secret salsa recipe will be posted soon.
...scooting around on my Kneely because of my foot surgery. ...trying not to burst with pride over my baby boy's accomplishments this week. Way to go Popeye.
Out of the mouths of my babes...
Tessie: Who is in your tummy, mommy? Mom: I don't know, We'll have to wait and see. Tessie: Is it me or is it Grady? Mom: Honey, it isn't either one of you. You are already born. Tessie: Maybe it's Reagan.
7 grandkids
and no end in sight. A tale of a Mama who loves God and her family...and all the stuff in between.
10 comments:
who leaked?! I've had people BEGGING me for three years for that thing and I never caved... so WHO LEAKED?! :)
Ahh, a mother hen must protect all her chicks. Besides, after 5 years of secret salsa, it is time. I have worn down.
I don't even have the recipe so it wasn't me!=)
Uh, I don't have a clue what you are talking about.
Woo hoo!! I've been waiting for this for years...Sar REFUSED to tell even the buddies!
Sally's got my back. So I have no need to defend myself.
I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I was thinking the other day...I know there are five ingredients...I just couldn't decide exactly what they were...
oops...the 5 ingredients thing won't get Sar in trouble, will it?
Oooooh, she was acting so innocent.
Hurray! I want the salsa recipe!
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34teczm&s=4
Post a Comment